HOLIDAYS APARTMENTS IN KOUTSOUNARI
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 7: Koutsounari
Day 8 : End of the trip
Are you looking for holiday villas and apartments in Crete at attractive prices?
These impressive residences are located on the south coast facing the sea, 9 km from the town of Ireapetra. There are 21 comfortable apartments and a cluster of cosy traditional cottages with basic amenities. The retreat is located on the hillside, in the village of Koutsounari, 2 km from the beach. Excellent value-for-money accommodation. We can organise excursions from there upon request.
Visited destinations in Greece: Crete
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
Apartments and cottages
Perched above Koutsounari village, the 21 apartments and studios in Nakou were renovated in 2006. They are tastefully decorated and can sleep between two and five people. They feature an equipped kitchenette and a terrace or veranda. Nakou village is wheelchair friendly. No household pets during July and August. The snack bar located near the swimming pool is open from mid-July to the end of August. You will find lots of tavern-like restaurants in Koutsounari village serving local dishes. Nakou village offers three types of accommodation:
Type A: From 40 to 50 m². Sleeps between 4 and 5 people. Living room with 2 single beds, equipped kitchenette, 1 double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or veranda. Some apartments are dotted around the village, 600 metres from the swimming pool.
Type B: From 34 to 38 m². Sleeps between 2 and 4 people. Living room with 2 single beds, equipped kitchenette, 1 double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or veranda.
Type C: 22-25m² studio. Sleeps 2 people. Living room with 1 single bed, equipped kitchenette, 1 double bedroom, bathroom, terrace or veranda.
Bar-cafeteria during July and August. Deckchairs available. Swimming pool from May to the end of October. Separate children’s swimming pool. Satellite TV. Wi-Fi
The same property owner also rents out 12 traditional stone cottages from 38 to 60 m² located in the lower part of the village. The oldest are old Cretan cottages that have been renovated. The cottages feature basic amenities at a very attractive price.
Estimated price per person: 450 euros
- 7 nights stay in Nakou type A : from 600 to 800 Euros
- 7 nights stay in Nakou type B : from 470 to 750 Euros
- 7 nights stay in Nakou type C : from 450 to 600 Euros
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- Ferry transfers from Athens
- 7 nights in a double room, bedding, towels and cleaning included.
- 7-day hire of a category B car
What's not included
- Your international flights
- Air conditioning: 35 euros per week
Koutsounari is located 9 km from Ireapetra and 115 km (1 hour 45 minutes) from Heraklion airport. There is a regular flight or ferry service from Athens to Heraklion in summer. The service is less regular during winter.
Up to 8 flights between Athens and Heraklion per day (50-minute flight).
Piraeus-Heraklion crossing (8.5 hours)
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- This holiday villa is available all year round
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- Relax in the picturesque setting of Nakou village
- Wander around the old town centre of Ierapetra.
- Discover The Venetian fortress and the Archaeological Museum of Ierapetra
- Stop at the small fishing harbour of Myrtos
- Some beautiful beaches can be found to the east of Ierapetra, Agia Fotia, in particular.
- Go hiking in Ha Gorge, located some 10 km north of Ireapetra. The gorges are the deepest and wildest on Crete.
- Explore the Minoan site at Gourma between Agios Nikiolaos and Ierapetra.
Have an amazing experience in Greece!