ROMANTIC BREAK IN SANTORINI
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 7: Santorini
Day 8 : End of the trip
A trip to Santorini is something we all have to do once in our lifetime
This island combines beauty with legend and offers to every traveller a magical feeling. Black sandy beaches, breathtaking views, archeological mysteries, stunning landscapes...this island has it all!We can offer course tailor-made it to your needs.
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
Excellent value for money. 2-star hotel in Fira centre
This small hotel is ideally located in Fira town centre. That said, you will appreciate the peace and quiet this hotel has to offer, with rooms overlooking a large indoor patio with swimming pool. Even though its prices are particularly competitive, you will have all the facilities you need: bathroom, air conditioning, satellite TV, balcony, etc. The 21 rooms are spacious. They come in double, triple or quadruple sizes – ideal for families. Next door, you will find the best bars and restaurants in Fira. A nearby bus stop will take you to the nearby beach located 5 km away.
HOMERIC POEMS HOTEL
4-star charming local hotel in Firostefani
Homeric Poems is an outstanding hotel in Firostefani. It is located on the edge of the cliff, and can be spotted immediately thanks to a fishing boat on its roof - the fishing boat which belonged to the grandfather of the current owner. Outstanding location away from the hustle and bustle of the town since the hotel is only accessible via a private stone path. It has 19 rooms and suites which combine privacy and panoramic views over the sea. They are all different and feature little terraces with garden furniture. They have a fully-equipped kitchenette, minibar, bathroom with shower or bath, air conditioning, satellite TV, telephone, safe, CD player. One swimming pool and lounge bar for guests.
Top-of-the-range 5-star hotel in Oia
A luxury, intimate hotel for guests with the highest of standards, Andronis Suites is nestled along cliffs in the small village of Oia, to the north of the island. While the 12 suites are decorated differently, they are extremely comfortable, making the most out of modern technologies such as LCD satelite TV, CD player and Internet access. The panoramic view across the caldera from your private terrace will take your breath away. First-class spa and swimming pool. It is not easy leaving this unique place...
Estimated price per person: 300 euros
- 7-night stay at Sunrise hotel: from 300 to 500 Euros
- 7-night stay at Homeric Poems hotel: from 1100 to 1500 Euros
- 7-night stay at Andronis Suites: from 1800 to 2500 Euros
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- 7 nights in a double room
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Ferry transfers
- Harbour - hotel transfers
What's not included
- Your international flights
- Domestic flight extra cost
- Superfast ferry extra cost
The service between Santorini and Athens is excellent.
From to Athens:
- By ferry: 8,5 hours, 1 to 3 per day during high season
- By superfast ferry: 5 hours. 1 to 2 per day during high season
- By plane: 50-minute flight, 4 to 8 per day depending on the season.
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- This trip is available all year round
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- Try the hiking path from Fira to Oia and walk along the cliffs.
- Admire the sunset on the Caldera with a glass of Visanto, the local wine.
- Visit Palea and Nea Kameni hot springs in caïque.
- Take a stroll and explore the various craft shops and art galleries.
- Discover the island on a scooter, it's fun and easy to rent!
- Take advantage of the sandy beaches on the east coast.
- Visit the ancient archaeological sites of Thera and Akrotiri.
Have an amazing experience in Greece!