PAROS, AT THE VERY HEART OF THE CYCLADES
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 7: Paros
Day 8 : End of the trip
Paros is a guarantee to have an authentic experience.
Even today, a visit to Paros is a guarantee to have an authentic experience. This island is the third biggest in the Cyclades and has managed to hold onto a traditional way of life, and its economy is not entirely reliant on tourism. Fishing and farming still play a significant role.
Visited destinations in Greece: Cyclades | Paros
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Our local specialists unearthed a few places that will add authenticity and uniqueness to your holidays in Greece.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
MANOS HOTEL 3-star charming local hotel
The Manos hotel is a traditional hotel, in typical Cyclades architectural style with its whitewashed walls. In the very centre of Naoussa, it is a mere five-minute walk from the beach and from its exceptionally picturesque harbour from which you can also set off to explore neighbouring islands. It is surrounded by gardens which reinforce its warm family atmosphere. The twenty-eight rooms all have a balcony or terrace, are air conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, and refrigerator. There is also a swimming pool in very pleasant setting.
SAINT ANDREAS HOTEL Hotel 4-star hotel
Saint Andreas hotel is located to the north of the island, 1.5 kilometres from the town of Naoussa, close to the Kolymbithres beach. This family hotel stands out for its quality of service and its cuisine. Since the 16th century, the family has also owned the neighbouring monastery, of the same name. Fifty-six modern rooms and suites offer you the comfort you would expect from this kind of luxury hotel. Four types of room: double, junior suites, suites and maisonettes. It can host two to four people depending on room type. The rooms have a view of the sea, the gardens or the pool.
AGIA IRINI VILLAS A group of charming villas
Agia Irini Villas are made up of nine detached houses, decorated in typical Cycladic style, and they can easily host four to six people. Located along the edge of the Agia Irini bay, 4.5 km from Parikia and a stone’s throw from a small private beach, this setting offers you a panoramic view over the Aegean Sea. Each villa includes a fully-equipped kitchen, a large living room with terrace and veranda and two to three bedrooms. One villa even has a private swimming pool. This is a unique place to stay in Paros.
Estimated price per person: 320 euros
- 7 night stay at the Manos hotel: from 320 to 500 Euros
- 7 night stay at the St Andreas hotel: from 500 to 800 Euros
- 7 night stay at the Agia Irini villas: from 380 to 1200 Euros
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- 7 nights in a double room
- B&B board and lodging
- Ferry transfers
- Harbour - hotel transfers
What's not included
- Your international flights
- Flights transfer
- Fast ferry transfer
- By ferry: 4.5 hours crossing, between 1 and 4 per day depending on the season
- By superfast ferry: 3-hour crossing, between 1 and 2 per day in high season
- By plane: 45-minute flight, between 1 and 3 flights per day.
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- Paros is a nice place to visit all year round.
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- Lounge on one of the island’s many beaches such as the superb Logaras beach, 400 metres of sand and shade beneath the tamarix.
- Nature lovers and watersports enthusiasts may prefer the Tsoukalia beach, located to the north-west of the island.
- Visit Parikia’s Venetian Castro, the famous church of a hundred gates Panagia Ekatontapiliani, which is considered to be one of the oldest churches in the whole of Greece, the Byzantine churches of Naoussa, the monastery of Longovarda…
- Go hiking in the “Valley of Butterflies”.
- Visit Naoussa and its harbour, one of the most beautiful in the Cyclades.
- Go on one of the many walks starting from Lefkas and taking the famous Byzantine route that links up all the little villages.
- Cross the stretch of sea to visit Antiparos, the neighbouring island where inhabitants have not lost the real meaning of hospitality.
Have an amazing experience in Greece!