STAY IN THE COSMOPOLITAN MYKONOS
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 7: Mykonos
Day 8 : End of the trip
One of the most beautiful island of the world
The fame of Mykonos has been spread all over the world. However, a visit to Mykonos is not just the party addicts' mecca. Stunning sandy beaches, typical tavernas, exclusive hotels and a special atmosphere await you! One in a lifetime experience without doubt! We can also tailor-made this itinerary according to your needs.
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
WHITE MYTH PENSION
In Mykonos Town
This family hotel is located in the very centre of Mykonos. The white walls of the hotel radiate with light amidst the lush garden. The harbour, beach and access to public transport are all just a few minutes’ walk away. The hotel has 11 rooms and 2 studios and an apartment, all with a balcony or patio. Satellite TV, refrigerator, air conditioning in all the rooms.
Good value for money 2*
A basic hotel, but complete with all the comforts you need to make your stay enjoyable: TV, swimming pool, air-conditioning, private parking, balcony with sea view… It is located 1.5km from the town of Mykonos, just next to the charming Tourlos harbour. Two lounges, a dining room, an outside bar are all available to you. From the swimming pool you will have a fantastic view of the setting sun. The fact that it is a small hotel means that staff are always on hand to listen to your needs. Ideal for a family.
5* luxury hotel
One of the most beautiful hotels on the island. The Mykonos Grand overlooks the sea and faces the island of Delos. It has everything to make your stay memorable: exceptional location overlooking the sea, top-of-the-range cuisine, with its own beach nearby . Mykonos Grand is the ideal place for a luxury stay in the heart of the Cyclades. Its 100 rooms are spread across 5 houses built in the traditional style. They are all spacious and extremely comfortable, with balconies or terraces overlooking the sea or the garden. The hotel offers a multitude of activities ranging from hiking to yacht hire. Calm and luxurious.
Estimated price per person: 350 euros
- 7-night stay at the White Myth Pension hotel: from 350 to 720 Euros
- 7-night stay at the Olia Hotel: from 450 to 850 Euros
- 7-night stay at the Mykonos Grand hotel: from 620 to 1450 Euros
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- 7 nights in a double room
- Bed & Breakfast basis
- Ferry transfers
- Harbour - hotel transfers
What's not included
- Your international flights
- Food & Drinks (excluding breakfast)
- Flights transfer
- Super fast ferry extra
- Ferry: 5 hours 30 minutes – Between 1 and 2 per day depending on the season.
- Superfast ferry: 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours - Up to 3 per day depending on the season
From Athens: 4 to 8 per day depending on the season (40-minute flight)
Paros: Between one and three crossings a day
Santorini: 1 to 2 per day in high season
Heraklion: 1 to 2 per day in high season
Chios: 3 to 7 per week
Naxos: 1 per day during high season only
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- This trip to Mykonos can be done all year round
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- Have a swim in the north eastern part of the island, away from the crowd.
- Enjoy a typical lunch in one the “tavernas” of Panormos.
- Discover the intense nightlife of Mykonos Town after 11pm, when the “fiesta” kicks out.
- Try to spot the Pelicans around the old port or ask the locals, they are hard to find!
- Get lost in Mykonos’ narrow and winding streets, quite a fun experience.
- Enjoy the sunset in Little Venice with a glass of ouzo: a must do!
- For a good snack, you have to try the famous “Pitta” as they all do in Mykonos.
- Go scuba-diving in one of the many spots of the Island.
- Take a trip to the neighbouring island of Delos to visit its archaeological sanctuary.
Have an amazing experience in Greece!