STAY IN THE ARISTOCRAT CORFU
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 5: Corfu
Day 6: End of the trip
Let yourself be charmed by Corfu
In the 19th century, the European aristocracy travelled to Corfu for its mild climate, rich heritage, lush vegetation and for the quality of its hotels. All that still rings true today, contributing to the appeal of this cosmopolitan island. Corfu is a magical island of the Ionian; a real slice of paradise.
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
PANTOKRATOR HOTEL :
The Pantokrator hotel is located about twenty kilometres to the north of Corfu, close to the village of Barbati, along the most beautiful part of the coast. The beach of Barbati is only 300 metres away, and there is also a little private inlet opposite the hotel. The ideal hotel for a seaside holiday as a couple or with the family, which ensures tranquillity surrounded by beautiful countryside. Its 100 rooms, 50 standard, 50 luxury, are decorated in keeping with the traditional Corfu style. They all have air conditioning, satellite TV, and a balcony with a view over the Ionian Sea. The luxury rooms also have Wi-fi Internet connection. There is a beautiful large swimming pool from which one can admire the sunset on the Albanian coast on the horizon.
BELLA VENEZIA :
Charming local hotel
The Bella Venezia hotel is located on a quiet street in Corfu town centre, a stone’s throw from the old town. It is an old neoclassical mansion that has been lovingly restored. It was once a consulate before becoming a bank and then finally a girls school. Impeccable service and attentive staff reflect the quality of a stay in this charming local hotel. The 31 rooms are tastefully decorated in a Venetian-style, with great attention to detail. This type of accommodation is equipped with all the comforts and facilities you need: Satellite TV, air conditioning, Wi-fi Internet connection. Depending on the season, you can enjoy your breakfast in the flourishing garden or on the little shady terrace in the interior courtyard. With a marble floor, tall windows and carved wooden ceilings, the restaurant serves exquisite Greek and Italian cuisine.
Estimated price per person: 280 euros
- 5-night stay in Pantokrator hotel: From 280 to 530 euros
- 5-night stay in Bella Venezia hotel: From 420 to 610 euros
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- 5 nights in double room
- Category B vehicle hire for 6 days
What's not included
- Your international flights
In summer, the transportation system from the main European cities to Corfu is excellent. There are fewer direct flights off season but it is still possible to go via Athens. 5 flights per day in summer, 1-hour flight. For those travelling with their own car, it is only worth taking a ferry from Italy, leaving from Bari, Brindisi or Ancona.
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- This trip to Corfu is available all year round
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- The old town of Corfu reflects the variety of its influences: Greek, Venetian, Turkish, French, British, etc. The historic centre is unique and you can spend hours wandering through the maze of little winding streets, especially in summer. It is also worth visiting the archaeological museum to see some incredible statues.
- Laze by one of the little inlets which run alongside the wonderful coastal road between Ipsos and Kassiopi on the north-east coast.
- Go to Paleokastritsa, on the west coast, for its seaside resort and in particular for its 13th century monastery perched on an impressive headland. From there you will get a spectacular view across the bay.
- Take the little mountain roads that go from Corfu to Sidari. The breathtaking panoramas of the Ionian Sea and small mountain villages will soon have you forgetting about the winding roads.
- With its thick vegetation, mountainous landscape and numerous waymarked footpaths, Corfu is a real hikers’ paradise.
Have an amazing experience in Greece!