FROM THE QUIETNESS OF PAROS TO THE EXCITEMENT OF MYKONOS
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 3: Paros
Day 4 - 7: Mykonos
Day 8 : End of the trip
A typical holiday on the Greek islands in the Aegean Sea
This 8-day stay in the north of the Cyclades combines 3 nights in Paros and 4 nights in Mykonos. The two islands are very close to each other but offer you two contrasting views. Visit Mykonos for its myths and legends, nightlife and lazing on the beach. Visit Paros for its authenticity and a chance to immerse yourself in the daily life of this more traditional island. But both of them, of course, offer sun, sea and sand.
Visited destinations in Greece: Cyclades | Mykonos | Paros
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
SAINT ANDREAS HOTEL
4-star charming local hotel
Saint Andreas hotel is located to the north of the island, 1.5 kilometres from the town of Naoussa, close to the Kolymbithres beach. This family hotel stands out for its quality of service and its cuisine. Since the 16th century, the family has also owned the neighbouring monastery, of the same name. Fifty-six modern rooms and suites offer you the comfort you would expect from this kind of luxury hotel. Five types of room: double, junior suites, suites and maisonettes. It can host two to four people depending on room type. The rooms have a view of the sea, the gardens or the pool.
3-star charming local hotel
The Manos hotel is a traditional hotel, in typical Cyclades architectural style with its whitewashed walls. In the very centre of Naoussa, it is a mere five-minute walk from the beach and the exceptionally picturesque harbour, from which you can set off to explore neighbouring islands. It is surrounded by gardens which add to its warm family atmosphere. The twenty-eight rooms all have a balcony or terrace, are air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV, telephone, and refrigerator. There is also a swimming pool in very pleasant setting.
5-star luxury hotel
This is one of the most beautiful hotels on the island. The Grand Mykonos overlooks the sea and faces the island of Delos. It has everything to make your stay memorable: exceptional location overlooking the sea, top-of-the-range cuisine, with its own beach nearby .
Mykonos Grand is the ideal place for a luxury stay in the heart of the Cyclades. Its 100 rooms are spread across 5 houses built in the traditional style. They are all spacious and extremely comfortable, with balconies or terraces overlooking the sea or the garden. The hotel offers a multitude of activities ranging from hiking to yacht hire. Calm and luxurious.
WHITE MYTH PENSION
Good value for money
This family hotel is located in the very centre of Mykonos. The white walls of the hotel radiate with light amidst the lush garden. The harbour, beach and access to public transport are all just a few minutes’ walk away. The hotel has 11 rooms and 2 studios and an apartment, all with a balcony or patio. Satellite TV, refrigerator, air-conditioning in all the rooms.
Estimated price per person: 400 euros
- 3 night stay at the Manos hotel and 4 nights at the White Myth Pension hotel: from 400 to 750 Euros
- 3 night stay at the St Andreas hotel and 4 nights at the Mykonos Grand hotel: from 600 to 1200 Euros
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- 7 nights in a double room
- B&B board and lodgings
- Ferry transfers
- Harbour - hotel transfers
What's not included
- Your international flights
- Plane journeys: 200 Euros extra charge per person
- Hovercraft journeys: 120 Euros extra charge per person
There is a good transport service to these islands from Athens. You can go by plane, hovercraft or ferry.
Piraeus – Paros crossing
- By ferry: 4hour-30 minute crossing, between 1 and 4 per day depending on the season
- By hovercraft: 3-hour crossing, between 1 and 2 per day in high season
- 45-minute flight, between 1 and 3 flights per day.
Benefit of sea travel: it is normally the first port of call, so you will not have the opportunity of stopping off on other islands.
Only by hovercraft. Several during the day in high season, journey times between 40 minutes and 1 hour 30 minutes.
Mykonos – Piraeus crossing
- By ferry: 5 hours 30 minutes - Between 1 and 2 per day depending on the season.
- By hovercraft: 3 hours 30 minutes to 4 hours - Up to 3 per day depending on the season.
Benefit of sea travel: Stop off at Syros and Tinos, and enjoy the view over these islands, particularly of the magnificent capital of Syros: Ermoupolis.
- Plane: 40 minutes - Between 4 and 8 per day depending on the season.
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- This holiday is available from May to September
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- Lounge on the superb Logaras beach, 400 metres of sand and shade beneath the tamarix. Nature lovers and water sports enthusiasts may prefer the Tsoukalia beach, located to the north-west of the island.
- Visit Parikia’s Venetian Castro, Naoussa’s Byzantine churches and the monastery at Longovarda.
- Take a hike through the “Valley of Butterflies”.
- Visit Naoussa and its harbour, one of the most beautiful in the Cyclades.
- Go on one of the many walks starting from Lefkas and taking the famous Byzantine route that links up all the little villages.
- Cross the stretch of sea to visit Antiparos, the neighbouring island where inhabitants have not lost the real meaning of hospitality.
- Take advantage of the numerous beaches, dotted all around the island. A regular bus service provides access to the majority of them. The more secluded beaches are located to the north-east of the island.
- Throw yourself into the intense nightlife: bars, restaurants, discos.
- Go on walks: the windmills tour, pelican watching.
- Go scuba-diving, there are many places where you can do this and the ocean’s depths are magnificent.
- Take a trip to the neighbouring island of Delos to visit its archaeological sanctuary.
Have an amazing experience in Greece!