A COSY STAY IN GALAXIDI
This itinerary goes through the following steps:
Day 1 - 5: Galaxidi
Day 6 : End of the trip
Discover Galaxidi, a small seaside resort on the northern coast of the Gulf of Corinth
A beach retreat away from the crowd, ideal to explore the region, Delphi and the nearby fishing villages. Traditional urban aspects of the city have been preserved and small family hotels or B&Bs to immerse yourself in the daily life of Galixidi. Do not miss out!
Visited destinations in Greece: Greek Mainland | Delphes
N.B : Contact our greek specialists so they can customize this itinerary and adapt it to your needs and wishes.
Here is the list of hotels for your travel in Greece:
A small hotel in the heart of the old town
A charming little hotel with a world-wide reputation. The Ganimede hotel is the former home of a captain of a vessel dating back to the 19th century. A lush garden and shady patio make up the property’s centrepiece. It is here that you will be served delicious lunches. The homemade jams are famous throughout the land. The hotel is located in a quiet part of town but the harbour and town centre are just a short walk away. Chrisoula, the owner, will give you a warm welcome and give you some top tips for sightseeing. It is a small hotel but it a good variety of rooms on offer, ranging from single rooms to suites and studios. They are tastefully decorated and perfectly equipped. The hotel has wi-fi access
Estimated price per person: 350 euros
5-night stay in Ganimede hotel: From 350 to 450 Euro
Price set according to the number of people and the season.
- 5 nights in a double room
- Bed & breakfast basis
- Category B vehicle rental for 6 days
What's not included
- Your international flights
- Other meals
Galaxidi is just over 200 km away from Athens. After the hustle and bustle of built-up areas and motorways, you will slowly enter a more traditional side of Greece. After Thebes, the road works its way in through the mountains from one valley to another, passing the foot of Mount Parnassus and then onto the site of Delphi before reaching the beautiful winding roads along the coast.
Highlights of the travel in Greece:
- This trip to Galaxidi is available all year round
- A 7/7 assistance during your trip
Our advices for this travel in Greece:
- Delphi is just 30 km away. It was the centre of the world for almost one thousand years. You will need a full day to discover the site
- Visit the Hosios Loukas Monastery in the heart of the Phocis mountains.
- You should have time to relax by one of the small inlets near the town.
- Take the little mountain roads that start in Galaxidi or Eratini. Breathtaking views on the Gulf of Corinth
Have an amazing experience in Greece!